Monday, October 5, 2009

Swim/ Ballroom team

This year I decided to start swimming again after a very long time of not swimming. I am excited and really enjoy it. I am swimming JV because ballroom team is when Varsity has practice and I don't have to join OTAC so that is always a great thing. The one thing I don't like is most of JV has no experience so I get really bored doing all the tecnequ and being one of the fastest swimmers on JV I have no one to really push me. The other thing I hate is we don't pick what events we swim so having swim experience and being good at butter fly and breast stroke it looks like I am going to be swimming a lot of IM's, and butter fly. If I am lucky I might get to swim breast stroke. I will probably get put on the medly relay also. What a blast. O well it will be good for me and a nice challenge. I just pray I don't have to swim back stroke. I am also on the ballroom team and loving it. I enjoy dancing a lot and spend a lot of time doing it. I am in two dances so far for the team and we are getting ready to start going to tournaments. For tour this year we are going to Cal. and get to dance at sea world. I am so Excited. I will put pictures on once I get some.

2 comments:

  1. being bad at backstroke is a genetic thing. you can't help it. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought samantha was going to be good at back when she first started but ended up like the rest of us. and that is true none of us can swim back.

    ReplyDelete